Tail Gate Party Menu2018-09-21
- Yield : 4
Fans will flock to your tailgate party when you serve them Chipotle Cheeseburgers, Black Bean Beggie Chili and chips and Larry’s Chunky Salsa. And, they’re all made with Larry’s All Natural Mexican cooking sauces and salsa. Larry’s Chipotle Taco and Enchilada Sauce adds robust flavor to your burgers while Larry’s Ranchero Sauce is the perfect base for your veggie chili.
Chipotle Cheese Burgers
16 ounces lean ground beef or turkey
1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper
1 16 oz. jar of Larry’s All Natural Chipotle Sauce
4 slices Monterrey Jack or mild cheddar cheese
8 mini hamburger buns
Tomato slices and lettuce
- Preheat a frying pan, broiler or outdoor grill.
2. Place the hamburger or turkey in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper and 1/3 jar of Larry’s All Natural Chipotle Sauce.Blend well.
- Form into small patties and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.Pour 1/3 jar of sauce into a small bowl and baste the burgers with it while cooking.
4. Add the cheese slices, cover and cook until the cheese is melted.
5. Warm the remaining chipotle sauce. Toast the buns and place the lettuce and tomato on the bottom slice of the bun.
6. Place the hot chipotle cheeseburgers on the buns and spoon a dollop of sauce on top and serve.
7. Serves 4.
Vegetarian Black Bean Chili
Vegetarian Black Bean Chili made with Larry’s Ranchero Sauce is a flavorful blend of vegetables, beans and sauce that everyone will enjoy. I invented my Ranchero Sauce when I was a chef in a vegetarian restaurant and this recipe for chili was always a favorite.
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 cup diced zucchini (optional)
1 cup fresh or frozen corn (thawed)
1 15 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained.
1 16 oz. jar Larry’s Ranchero Sauce
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the zucchini and corn. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the black beans and Larry’s Ranchero Sauce. Bring the chili up to a boil, turn the heat to low, cover the pan and cook for 15 minutes.
- Serve with cornbread or tortilla chips.
- Serves 4.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe