Larry’s All Natural Breakfast Burritos2017-04-12
- Course: Breakfast, Brunch
- Recipe Type: Larry's Chipotle Sauce, Larry's Ranchero Sauce
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4
- Servings : Serves four
Breakfast burritos are popular in restaurants everywhere. With Larry’s All Natural Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce, you can make your own all-natural breakfast burritos at home any day you want.
- 1 16 oz. jar Larry's All Natural Ranchero or Chipotle Sauce
- 4 (10 inch) flour, whole wheat or gluten free tortillas
- 1 lb. chopped chorizo or pork breakfast sausage
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 pound grated mild cheddar or Cotija cheese.
Warm the jar of Larry's Sauce over medium heat.
Warm the tortillas in a large skillet on low heat until soft and pliable.
Brown the sausage in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through. Drain off any excess oil.
Scramble the eggs.
Make a breakfast burrito by laying a warm tortilla on a flat work surface. Spoon 1/4 cup Larry's Sauce over the tortilla. Add 1/4 of the sausage, 1/4 of the scrambled eggs and 1/4 of the grated cheese on the tortilla.
Fold the tortilla like an envelope and place it on a warm plate. Serve with a small dish filled with 1/4 cup Larry's Sauce for dipping. Make the rest of the burritos and serve.