- Flavor: Chipotle, Ranchero
- Course: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Recipe Type: chicken, Larry's Chipotle Sauce, Larry's Ranchero Sauce, rice dish
- Add to favorites
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 30m
- Ready In : 40m
- 1 cup medium grain brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup Larry's All Natural Ranchero Sauce
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained
- 1 cup minced red or green pepper
- 1 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels, cooked
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken (optional)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro (optional)
Place rice and water in medium pot and bring to boil. Cover and reduce heat to low and cook for 20-30 minutes until cooked.
Heat Larry's Ranchero Sauce, black beans, fresh green or red pepper and corn and warm, stirring occasionally.
(Optional) Stir in shredded chicken.
Stir sauce and bean mixture into the cooked brown rice. Remove to serving bowl and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro.