Easy 7-Layer Taco Dip2017-11-30
- Yield : 1 9" square baking dish
- Servings : 6-8
- Prep Time : 15m
- Ready In : 15m
- 1 16 oz jar Larry's All Natural Chipotle or Ranchero Sauce
- 1 16 oz can black or pinto beans, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 avacados, pitted and sliced thin for layering
- 2 teaspoons lime or lemon juice
- 2 cups shredd Cheddar or Monterrey Jack cheese
- 4 green onions diced, white and green parts
- 1/4 cup black olives pitted and sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bag tortilla chips
Spread the beans in the bottom of a 9" square or 10" round serving dish.
Spread the cream cheese over the beans.
Spread a generaous layer of Larry's All Natural Chipotle or Ranchero Sauce over the sour cream.
Layer the avocado slices over the sauce and sprinkle with the lime or lemon juice to prevent the avacado from turning brown.
Cover the avacado with a shredded cheese, then sprinkle the green onions, diced tomato, and black olives over the cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe