Cheesy Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas2017-05-19
- Flavor: Chipotle
- Course: Appetizer, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Snack
- Recipe Type: chicken, quesadillas
- Add to favorites
- Yield : 4 quesadillas
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 15m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 30m
- 1 16 oz jar Larry's All Natural Chipotle Taco & Enchilada Sauce
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack or cheddar cheese
- cups shredded roast chicken
- 8 eight-inch flour, wheat or mixed grain tortillas
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
In a sauce pan, warm the contents of a jar of Larry's All Natural Chipotle Taco & Enchilada Sauce to medium hot.
Place one tortilla on your work surface and cover with 1/4 cup cheese, 1/2 cup chicken and 1/4 cup Larry's Chipotle Sauce. Cover with another tortilla and press down lightly.
Over medium heat, warm 1/2 tbsp oil in a 12" or larger skillet. Place one quesadilla in the pan and cook for three minutes. Flip the quesadilla and cook until the cheese melts.
Remove the quesadilla to your work surface, cut into quarters and artfully arrange them on a serving plate. Spoon another 1/4 cup of warm Larry's All Natural Chipotle Sauce into a small serving cup or on the side of the plate for dipping. Make remaining quesadillas the same way and serve.