- Yield : 4 sandwiches
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
- 4 chicken cutlets
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup panko or other bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 4 sesame seed or brioche buns
- 1 ripe avacado cut into 1/4 inch slicess
- 4 slices Vidalia onion
- 4 slices ripe tomato
- 12 ounces Queso Oaxaca or fresh mozzarella
- 8 to 10 tablespoons Larry's All Natural Chipotle Sauce
- 3/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
Season the cutlets with salt and pepper. Dredge the cutlets first in the flour, then the egg wash and then the bread crumbs.
Heat the oil to medium to medium high and cook the breaded cutlets until they are golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Drain on paper towels and keep warm.
Cut the buns in half and place a layer of avocado on each bun. Top with the cutlet, two tablespoons or more of Larry's All Natural Chipotle Sauce, onion, tomato, the cheese, sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
Average Member Rating
(0 / 5)
0 people rated this recipe